Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Case of the missing Puppy.....

So I went into work over the midterm and it was a bit weird seeing as how I had the week off and then smack bang in the middle of it was work.
I got in at around ten to nine and went upstairs to the kitchen to see that we had a new member of the team, it was an abandoned rabbit that the vets were nursing back to health, I went downstairs stairs and started cleaning the animals dishes and the knives and forks that they used to  give it to them.
During this I was introduced to Aoife who was a fith year doing work experience as well, we decided then that she would dry and I would finish washing, at the start it was awkward but soon we were talking to each other.
We then both went into the Kennels which was filled for the first time since I`ve been there and I found this dog that I wanted to seriously take, it was a small little Heinz puppy that was a stray but I swear it was THE most adorable puppy ever, she was so small she fitted into my hand.
Still there I swept the floors and then I got to take a Pomeranian, Irish greyhound and a Jack Russel for a walk around the vet`s which I can tell you raised a few eyes (Thanks Greyhound) before going back in, going upstairs and watching a surgery.

After lunch I swept the surgery floor, then got to take care (as in entertain) a Irish bloodhound who was bigger than me (seriously), after the owner I then helped the assistant vet sterilize wipes by placing them in a bag and sealing them closed by placing them in a machine and waiting till the blue light went off.

All in all it was a good day and I`m looking forward to the next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment