Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today is the 21/11/12 and it is a wedensday.

I walked to  work today and was quite early somehow, I realsied this because when I arrived at the library the doors were locked and I couldnt get in (classic Roisin) I had to ring the library number twice before someone answered and let me in,and in that time a little Bridget`s student told me that the library wouldnt be open until twelve (WRONG, it actually opened to the public at 2:00pm)(BOOM) so I had to tell her that in actual fact I was working here and that this is when I had to be here by.
When I was let in I said hello to everyone (Meave and Mary) and put my bag into my locker, I then went downstairs and found out what I was going to be doing today, firstly I was asked very nicely if I could shelve some books, now if you did`nt already know that I dislike shelving well.... now you do ;). I did do them and even found all the Dewy number books places (thank you thank you very much) without having to ask anyone where this was.

After that I was assigned a very important job, looking through all the 2010 registered people and making sure that A) anyone who had internet permission on their card had internet permission on the system and B) if they gave us their email adress so that we can inform them that their book has arrived. I did all of the A`s and B`s which took around an hour and a bit and afterwards I was hungry.

We then opened up the to the public and everything was a blur of people taking things out and giving things back.

No comments:

Post a Comment