Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WORK :D


I started off my work by arriving in just before my supervisor and being told that I was very enthusiastic by my co- workers.
I then put my coat and bag in the locker and went downstairs to be given an important job.

What was this important job you may ask.... it was...... checking that a persons card info matched up with their info on the card they wrote out for us when singing up, this was ok because I already knew what to do so I didn't need to pester the other workers.

I then said hello to the teacher who taught people English, she laughed and joked saying that I could run this place if I wanted to,  Lol my face when they said that (please look at the bottom to see how my face looked) , thankfully everyone laughed and then they all got back to the jobs they were supposed to do.

It was then time for lunch which was going ok until..... I had to go upstairs and open the door that led to my the staff room, OH MY GOD I had the code but the door wouldn't open and EVERY student was staring at me trying to get the door open. Eventually I did though and I went to enjoy my break.

After break I was asked by my supervisor to look up any  Young Adult Fiction I recommended should be in the library my reaction was professional but inside I was like  (see picture below)

I then did this until the public was allowed into the library and from there I as working constantly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment